Canvas makes teaching and learning easier. That’s just one reason why we at SAS Curriculum Pathways wanted to integrate with Canvas. Our main goal is to engage students through free, high-quality, digital resources and that mission falls right in line with Canvas.
We partnered with Canvas to create single sign-on as a way to ease access to our resources for students and teachers. You can see that demonstrated in this previously recorded webinar: Engaging, Time-Saving Resources in Core Subjects To Use Today. Here are a few highlights:
- SAS Curriculum Pathways offers more than 1,700 tools, resources, and apps that span English language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, and Spanish.
- Content is available for students in grades K–12 and beyond.
- Resources are interactive and engage students through the use of technology.
- All content is aligned to individual state standards.
- Resources are designed to augment existing curriculum—plug them in today.
- All SAS Curriculum Pathways tools, resources, and apps are free!
SAS is passionate about education. We believe it’s a right and that everyone should have access to high-quality content. That’s why our resources are offered at no cost to everyone.
We welcome customer feedback and can’t wait to hear what you think about free learning for K–12 and beyond.
The SAS Curriculum Pathways Team