Incase you’ve missed it in years past, Canvas Network’s wildly popular massive online open course (MOOC) on blended learning is back and begins on February 27, 2017.
Blended learning is the strategic combination of face-to-face and online learning, and is growing in popularity in both K-12 and higher education. BlendKit 2017: Becoming a Blended Learning Designer explores the basis for blended learning and then guides participants with best practices and steps for constructing a successful blended experience.
Offered in partnership with EDUCAUSE and designed and facilitated by faculty from the University of Central Florida (UCF), BlendKit 2017 explores the methods and merits of blended learning and offers best practices for using it in your classroom. The five-week course involves:
- Practical step-by-step "how to" guides on blended learning
- Expert and peer assessment and critique on design work
- Weekly webinars with guest presenters
- Regular interactions with facilitator and other students
BlendKit 2017 is offered at no cost and is open to all learners, who can also elect to participate in a low-cost certification track. Registration is currently open on Canvas Network, and the course begins on February 27.
Register today and see for yourself why past participants are saying things like:
- “I am learning by doing!”
- “I wanted to know the principles of blended learning, and now I have a clear idea of best practices and the main elements to incorporate when planning blended courses.”
- “It has linked me with like-minded peers within my locality that have developed discussion groups to work through our design plans and implementation.”
Manager, Canvas Network